poniedziałek, 21 marca 2016

God's Hand


Past week I had spent playing with my other blog. I had made an about us section fully explaining who we are and what we want to achieve.

It is highly controversial, not so mystical, work but very truthful. About everything my grandfather teach me on Jewish Kabbalah. This continuation of Adam Mickiewicz de Poraj works is granting momentum in past week more that 80 people has joined and now after little bit more that month since I came out of prison we have almost 200 followers.

Beside this I had spent a lot of time working on my commercial project. Now we have beginning of administrator console to manage our sites now I am working on Facebook integration so users will login on our sites using their Facebook accounts.

My friend in Warsaw is working on promotional video. As soon as we will have it we will seriously look for investor but even without it the project shall be launched in next three months.


Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz