piątek, 29 kwietnia 2016

Investors


It was a time in which I was focused mainly on my commercial project. Since I came out of prison two months ago I did a really good work. 

The main site for Jaaz Portal is now ready to accept investors.I had mad a component called MicroInvest that makes possible to accept investments, as low as 100 Euro. For 100 Euro virtually anybody can have a share in our further profits. 

As Leo Tolstoy written in his "War & Peace" nowel the greatest fighters are time and patience. I hope this component will be successful but at the same time I do not close for normal investment.

We had addressed some Venture Capital companies in Poland and overseas and after one day already have some positive signs. One Finish company has written that while they are not looking for investment outside Finland maybe they will put a money into our project if we will find somebody in Poland that would like also to invest. 

We had then asked some of funds in our country and have one positive answer. They has written that are giving our project to analysis and we must wait for answer and more questions. This is a feedback after just one day of looking for investor. So we are quite optimistic.

But I do not sit down and just wait. I am now going to make another component for our site. This time to give You possibility to reserve a place on free version of Jaaz Portal. Everyone that will subscribe will get 50 Euro for promotion through all of our sites. 

If You are interested more in investing into us check out our site and remember, for every 100 Euro we will give you back at least 160 Euro.

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz