niedziela, 17 kwietnia 2016

Quests


I wanted to spend more time on my commercial project – Jaaz Portal – but my fight for reunion with my lost son has toke much of it.

The Jaaz Portal entered new phase in which we will be much more actively looking for investors. We will offer 25% share of our profit in exchange for 60000 Euro. I had made first steep in this direction and now you can login to Your Facebook page through the Jaaz Portal.

Now I am working on the investing component that will make possible to declare investment pledge in exchange for a part of profits that this project will generate. According to our plan the average return of investment is set to almost 15%. No bank or other investment option will give you as much, as we are offering.

That is on commercial part. The other – mystical one – the Kabbalah is also developing. I had spent a lot of time preparing the ground for campaign to reunite with my firstborn son. It was lot of efforts to put this in motion and still lot of it awaits me but the basic work has been done.


I had made two PDF brochures one on the reunion the other on the Polish question it poses. I had did also a short YouTube videos – The Messiah – on the campaign to look for my son – The Polish question – on geopolitical issues surrounding this quest and The God's Hand an itroduction to our Kabalistic group.

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz