poniedziałek, 27 czerwca 2016

Varsovie


I hadn't been back to Warsaw for at least 8 years. Many things has changed; my favourite clubbing place, near the Vistula river, no longer exists. They've built a station there, for Warsaw's second metro line. 

I spent the whole day walking around downtown, but also went to the Praga district, on the right bank of the river. I had an interesting job interview there, but I don't think it's the right job for me. Tomorrow I have another interview in another part of the city. 

I was surprised by one meeting and I am not sure if it was a pure accident. There are 1.7 million inhabitants in Warsaw, and I bumped into my ex-girlfriend. We hadn't seen each other for maybe 10 years and, well, some people had told me she'd been killed in Amsterdam. 

Some even said that I was the one who murdered her, by hitting her on the head with a bottle. She disappeared from the internet years ago, and I though it must be true that she was dead. Now when I meet her I feel clean. Nobody can say that I murdered anyone. What bullshit...

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz